- Hi all, if you’re in the process of applying to OCS now with a PFT score between 225 and 275, I wouldn’t feel totally confident that my score is above the minimum if I were you! With the economy the way it is, there have been an unusually high number of applicants, especially college grads. Since the Corps can’t accept everyone, some applicants with passing scores have been rejected, or bumped for consideration in the next pool.
- My OSO has heard in the last week that a “probable” score to get in has dropped from 285 to 275 recently.
- In other news, officer selection officers have been instructed that air contracts are preferred.
- Last tip of the day: you might not hear if you get accepted to OCS until even the month before you would have to deploy! So hang in there, get that PFT score up, don’t count on OCS class you pick!
- Just some good tips you all might be able to use.